The epic middleweight bout between Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz is almost here. But first these two and the other 22 fighters on the UFC 183 card have to weigh in. And that takes place Friday afternoon at 4 p.m. PT local Vegas time, and that’s 7 p.m. ET.
PMN will have live text results of the weigh-ins, along with photos. You can also check out the UFC 183 weigh-in video.
- Lineker misses weight by 4 lbs., coming in at 130. McCall tells him he’s going to sleep during the staredowns.
- Word is that Gastelum is going to miss weight too.
- Lauzon missed weight by 1/2 lb. on first attempt, took off his shorts and made it.
- Gastelum comes in 9 lbs. over at 180 lbs. This fight may not happen. Apparently Woodley wants more money to take it. Who can blame him when your opponent comes in that heavy? Ridiculous.
UFC 183 weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Nick Diaz (185) vs. Anderson Silva (186)
- Kelvin Gastelum (180) vs. Tyron Woodley (170.5)
- Al Iaquinta (156) vs. Joe Lauzon (156)
- Tim Boetsch (185.5) vs. Thales Leites (186)
- Thiago Alves (171) vs. Jordan Mein (169.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Sara McMann (135.5) vs. Miesha Tate (135.5)
- Derek Brunson (186) vs. Ed Herman (186)
- John Lineker (130) vs. Ian McCall (126)
- Rafael Natal (185.5) vs. Tom Watson (186)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7 p.m. ET)
- Diego Brandao (142) vs. Jimy Hettes (146)
- Ildemar Alcantara (185) vs. Richardson Moreira (185.5)
- Andy Enz (186) vs. Thiago “Marreta” Santos (185.5)