So this is what happens when you put a glow stick in the microwave

http://youtu.be/go9tKuBM6QI

Dad repeatedly told him not to do it, but Jack had to learn the hard way — and ruin his “beautiful” shirt in the process. Dad actually seems just as concerned, if not more so, about the kid’s shirt than the fact he has molten alien slime eating away at his eyeballs. Take a look.

Also, what does it say about the kid when his dad even conceived of telling him not to microwave a glow stick beforehand? What other kind of nutty stunts must this guy have pulled? Well, we hope his eyes are okay.

Please like & share:
error