The MMA fighting ladies of Invicta Fighting Championships return this Saturday, Nov. 1, with Invicta FC 9 from RiverCenter in Davenport, Iowa. Headlining the card which will stream live on UFC Fight Pass (subscription fee $9.99/month) will be Barb Honchak (9-2) putting her flyweight title on the line against Japan’s Takayo Hashi (15-4-1).
Honchak has won her last eight in a row, and this will be her second Invicta title defense. Hashi is a former SmackGirl champion and the current Deep-Jewels middleweight champion. Although she’s been fighting professionally since 2004, this will be her Invicta debut.
Other recognizable names on the card include Kaitlin Young, Mizuki Inoue and Nicdali Rivera-Calanoc, among others.
Here’s the full Invicta FC 9 line-up:
- Flyweight Title Fight: Champion Barb Honchak (9-2, Iowa) vs. Takayo Hashi (15-4-1, Japan)
- Strawweight: Mizuki Inoue (8-2, Japan) vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz (5-0, Poland)
- Atomweight: Ayaka Hamasaki (10-1, Japan) vs. Herica Tiburcio (8-2, Brazil)
- Bantamweight: Kaitlin Young (7-8-1, California) vs. Cindy Dandois (5-1, Belgium)
- Atomweight: Nicdali Rivera-Calanoc (8-7, Oklahoma) vs. Jodie Esquibel (4-1, New Mexico)
- Atomweight: Amber Brown (3-1, New Mexico) vs. Liz McCarthy (2-1, Oregon)
- Featherweight: Amanda Bell (2-2, Oregon) vs. Maria Hougaard-Djursaa (5-5, Denmark)
- Flyweight: Shannon Sinn (1-1, Colorado) vs. Andrea K. Lee (1-0, Lousiana)
- Strawweight: Jenny Liou Shriver (2-0, Idaho) vs. Jamie Moyle (Pro Debut, Nevada)
- Bantamweight: Kelly McGill (1-0, California) vs. Maegan Goodwin (Pro Debut, Oklahoma)
Invicta FC 9 will begin at 9 p.m ET (6 p.m. PT) on Saturday, Nov. 1, and streaming live on UFC Fight Pass.