Las Vegas – Today Electronic Arts released the second free*EA SPORTS™ UFC® Content Update featuring three new UFC fighters* including welterweights Matt Brown and Mike Pyle, as well as heavyweight fighter Stipe Miocic. In addition to the roster expansion, the Content Update also contains key gameplay additions and improvements including, but not limited to:
· Manual Taunts: Players will now be able to add insult to injury with a well-placed taunt. Pressing Left or Right on the directional pad will cause a fighter to taunt their opponent mid-bout.
· Kick Catching: Players will now have the ability to catch opponents’ kicks during parries if the attacking fighter has low stamina or high leg-damage when throwing the kick. If the parry button is held, a takedown will be initiated.
· Single Leg into Half Guard: Successful basic Single Leg Takedowns will now end up in Half Guard.
· Stamina: Stamina loss on Strikes Landed has been adjusted.
· TKO Stoppage: The referee will now stop the bout if the submissive fighter blocks too many strikes without trying to improve their position during ground and pound.
Powered by EA SPORTS IGNITE technology, EA SPORTS UFC is built from the ground up exclusively for the new consoles and captures the human athleticism, physiology and emotion of the athlete like nothing before it. The game is available now for the PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One consoles.
To download the updated EA SPORTS UFC fact sheet and assets, please visit the EA press site at http://info.ea.com.
EA SPORTS UFC is in development at EA Canada in Vancouver. The game is rated T by the ESRB and PEGI 16; visit www.esrb.org and www.pegi.info for more information. Become a fan of EA SPORTS UFC on Facebook athttp://www.facebook.com/easportsufc and follow us on Twitter via http://www.twitter.com/easportsufc.