All the guessing games can be over as the complete cast of The Ultimate Fighter 20 was announced earlier today. We had previously known all but eight of the contestants but following tryouts earlier this year the finals slots were filled and the show is ready to start filming.
This will be the first season with an all female cast and in a special change to the plan, the winner will be crowned the UFC strawweight champion at the finale. This is a collection of what many consider to be the best of the best at 115 pounds but beyond talent many say that the personalities and past rivalries will make for one of the best seasons to date.
The newly announced cast members are as follows:
- Heather Jo Clark (6-4 MMA, 0-0 UFC)
- Aisling Daly (14-5 MMA, 0-0 UFC)
- Lisa Ellis (15-8 MMA, 0-0 UFC),
- Angela Hill (1-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC)
- Justine Kish (4-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC)
- Angela Magana (11-6 MMA, 0-0 UFC)
- Randa Markos (4-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC)
- Jessica Penne (11-2 MMA, 0-0 UFC)
These new faces will try to get to the championship fight against those that were announced earlier this year.
- Joanne Calderwood(8-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC)
- Alex Chambers (4-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC)
- Carla Esparza (9-2 MMA, 0-0 UFC)
- Felice Herrig (9-5 MMA, 0-0 UFC)
- Bec Rawlings (5-3 MMA, 0-0 UFC)
- Emily Peters Kagan (3-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC)
- Rose Namajunas (2-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC)
- Tecia Torres (4-0 MMA, 0-0 UFC)
The coaches for TUF 20 are UFC lighweight champ Anthony Pettis and challenger Gilbert Melendez. The season began filming this week in Las Vegas. Who on this list do you see as the favorite to be the first 115 pound champion?