All fighters are weighed in and official for The Ultimate Fighter Nations Finale which is headlined by a middleweight match-up between Michael Bisping and Tim Kennedy, and features the welterweight and middleweight finals of TUF Nations.
All fighters made weight without issue, however, the bout between KJ Noons and Sam Stout, which was supposed to be at lightweight, was changed Monday to a welterweight bout. Both fighters approached the UFC to request the change, and it was subsequently approved by both, the UFC and the athletic commission in Quebec.
The full weigh-in results include:
FOX SPORTS 1 MAIN CARD
- Tim Kennedy (186) VS Michael Bisping (186)
- Kyle Noke (171) VS Patrick Cote (170)
- Elias Theodorou (185) VS Sheldon Westcott (184) – TUF NATIONS MIDDLEWEIGHT FINAL
- Olivier Aubin-Mercier (169) VS Chad Laprise (170) – TUF NATIONS WELTERWEIGHT FINAL
- Akira Corassani (145) VS Dustin Poirier (145)
FOX SPORTS 1 PRELIMS
- KJ Noons (168) VS Sam Stout (169)
- Leslie Smith (135) VS Sarah Kaufman (135)
- Sean O’Connell (204) VS Ryan Jimmo (205)
- Dustin Kimura (136) VS George Roop (135)
UFC FIGHT PASS PRELIMS
- Michael De La Torre (156) VS Mark Bocek (156)
- Vic Grujic (186) VS Nordine Taleb (186)
- Chris Indich (170) VS Richard Walsh (171)
- Tim Gorman (135) VS Mitch Gagnon (135)
Watch the TUF Nations Finale weigh-ins HERE.
See our breakdown and predictions for the fights HERE.
TUF Nations Finale airs live Wednesday, April 16, on FOX Sports 1 from the Pepsi Colisee in Quebec City, Canada at 7pm ET / 4pm PT. Four prelim bouts will also air on FOX Sports 1 at 5pm ET / 2pm PT, and UFC Fight Pass members can watch four early prelim bouts starting at 3:15pm ET / 12:15pm PT.