All fighters hit the mark last night at the Bribane Events Center ahead of tonight’s UFC Fight Night 33. Headliners Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva and Mark Hunt both came in under the 265 pound mark. The heavyweights will look to get back on track and into title contention
The co-main event features Mauricio “Shogun” Rua against Ryan Bader in a light heavyweight bout. Despite his resume and impressive past, Rua may be fighting for his spot on the roster in this one. In the lone women’s match up Julie Kedzie and her opponent Bethe Correia made 135 pounds. Correia was intense while Kedzie seemed to be in great spirits.
UFC Fight Night 33’s first bout will air at 6:30 p.m. ET online with fights starting on FOX Sports 2 at 7 p.m. ET. The main card broadcast beings on FOX Sports 1 at 9 p.m. ET sharp. In case you missed it here are your weigh-in results and video.
- Alex Garcia (170) vs. Ben Wall (168)
- Krzysztof Jotko (185) vs. Bruno Santos (185)
- Justin Scoggins (125) vs. Richie Vaculik (126)
- Caio Magalhaes (186) vs. Nick Ring (185)
- Takeya Mizugaki (135) vs. Nam Phan (135)
Main Card (FOX Sports 1)
- Bethe Correia (135) vs. Julie Kedzie (135)
- Dylan Andrews (185) vs. Clint Hester (186)
- Pat Barry (237) vs. Soa Palelei (264)
- Ryan Bader (205) vs. Anthony Perosh (204)
- Mauricio Rua (205) vs. James Te Huna (205)
- Mark Hunt (262) vs. Antonio Silva (264)