John Lineker’s calculations were off just a bit today at UFC Fight Night 30 weigh-ins as the flyweight stepped on the scale at 128 pounds. Other than that, 23 others made weight and are ready to go for tomorrow night’s event in Manchester.
Lyoto Machida’s cut was on point as he hit 185 pounds with no problem. He meets friend and fellow middleweight Mark Munoz in the headliner tomorrow. Melvin Guillard looked upbeat and almost relieved as he he was spot on for his lightweight tangle with Ross Pearson.
Lineker will be forced to give up 20% of his purse after failing to make the contracted weight. This is third time the flyweight has been off the mark on the scales
Here are your results from today’s weigh ins that took place at Manchester Central in front of a great crowd of supporters.
- Piotr Hallmann (155) vs. Al Iaquinta (155)
- Luke Barnatt (185) vs. Andrew Craig (186)
- Jessica Andrade (134) vs. Rosi Sexton (135)
- Cole Miller (146) vs. Andy Ogle (145)
- Jimy Hettes (145) vs. Robert Whiteford (145)
- Michael Kuiper (185) vs. Brad Scott (186)
- Phil Harris (125) vs. John Lineker (128)
- Nicholas Musoke (186) vs. Alessio Sakara (185)
- Norman Parke (155) vs. Jon Tuck (155)
- Ryan Jimmo (204) vs. Jimi Manuwa (205)
- Melvin Guillard (155) vs. Ross Pearson (156)
- Lyoto Machida (185) vs. Mark Munoz (186)