UFC 165: JONES VS. GUSTAFSSON fighter weigh-ins are being held today at Toronto’s Air Canada Centre starting at 4 p.m. ET (1 p.m. PT) and you can catch the LIVE results right here on ProMMAnow.com. You can also check out a LIVE stream of the UFC 165 weigh-ins on our home page.
UFC light heavyweight champ Jon Jones will look to defend his title against Sweden’s Alexander Gustafsson in the UFC 165 main event on Saturday. And Renan Barao will put his interim bantamweight title on the line against former WEC champ Eddie Wineland in the co-headliner.
The complete UFC 165 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Jon Jones (204.5) vs. Alexander Gustafsson (204.5)
- Champ Renan Barao (135) vs. Eddie Wineland (135.25)
- Matt Mitrione (260.5) vs. Brendan Schaub (237)
- Francis Carmont (186) vs. Constantinos Philippou (186)
- Pat Healy (155.75) vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Myles Jury (156) vs. Mike Ricci (155.5)
- Ivan Menjivar (136)* vs. Wilson Reis (135)
- Chris Clements (169.5) vs. Stephen Thompson (170.5)
- Mitch Gagnon (136) vs. Dustin Kimura (136)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 6 p.m. ET)
- Renee Forte (155.5) vs. John Makdessi (155)
- Michel Prazeres (155) vs. Jesse Ronson (155.5)
- Alex Caceres (136) vs. Roland Delorme (136)
- Nandor Guelmino (245.5) vs. Daniel Omielanczuk (230)
See our full UFC 165 event coverage.
* Menjivar originally weighed in at 137 pounds. He had 2 hours to lose 1 pound and he succeeded.