Weigh-Ins will be streamed online at Bellator.com
Phoenix A.Z. (September 18, 2013) – The weigh-in and pre-fight press conference for Bellator MMA will take place Thursday at 5:00 p.m. PST inside the lobby of Grand Canyon University. Bellator MMA will take place from Grand Canyon University Arena on Friday, September 20th with the first fight taking place at 4:00 p.m. PST and streaming LIVE on Spike.com. The televised portion of the night will begin at 6:00 p.m. PST and will air LIVE on Spike TV.
All participants from Friday night’s event will be on hand, as well as Bellator CEO & Chairman Bjorn Rebney.
The event will be emceed by Bellator cage announcer Michael C. Williams and Bellator color commentator Jimmy Smith.
As always the weigh-in is open to both the public and media.
- Bellator Welterweight Tournament Final: Douglas Lima (24-5) vs. Ben Saunders (16-5)
- Bellator Welterweight Opening Round: War Machine (13-4) vs. Vaughn Anderson (16-1-1)
- Bellator Welterweight Opening Round: Rick Hawn (15-2) vs. Herman Terrado (11-2)
- Bellator Welterweight Opening Round: Brent Weedman (21-8-1) vs. Justin Baesman (14-3)
- Bellator Welterweight Opening Round: Ron Keslar (10-3) vs. Sergio Junior (29-11)
- Bantamweight Tournament Semifinal: Travis Marx (20-4) vs. Brandon Bender (11-0)
- Featherweight Feature Fight: Bubba Jenkins (4-0) vs. LaRue Burley (2-0)
- Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Beau Tribolet (7-2) vs. Liam McGeary (4-0)
- Heavyweight Feature Fight: Mighty Mo (3-2) vs. Dan Charles (6-0)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Johnny Buck (12-8) vs. Adam McDonough (8-0)
- Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Joe Yager (5-2) vs. Clifford Starks (8-2)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Efrain Escudero (19-7) vs. Zack Surdyka (5-1)
For more information, visit Bellator.com, follow Bellator on Twitter @BellatorMMA, follow Bellator Chairman & CEO Bjorn Rebney @BjornRebney and check out Bellator on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BellatorMMA