The UFC 163: Aldo vs. Korean Zombie weigh-in results are now official. All of the main card fighters made weight except UFC flyweight John Lineker who came in three pounds overweight. He’ll forfeit 20% of his purse to his opponent Jose Maria and fight at a catchweight bout of 129 pounds.
The main event is official with UFC featherweight champ Jose Aldo and challenger Chan Sung Jung making weight at 145 on the nose.
The UFC 163 event is set to take place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, at the HSBC Arena. The UFC 163 weigh-in results are below:
- Jose Aldo (145) vs. Chan Sung Jung (145)
- Phil Davis (205) vs. Lyoto Machida (205)
- Cezar Ferreira (185) vs. Thiago Santos (183)
- Thales Leites (185) vs. Tom Watson (185)
- John Lineker (129)** vs. Jose Maria (126) (129-pound catchweight bout)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX 8 p.m. ET)
- Vinny Magalhaes (205) vs. Anthony Perosh (205)
- Sheila Gaff (135) vs. Amanda Nunes (136)
- Neil Magny (171) vs. Sergio Moraes (170)
- Ian McCall (125) vs. Iliarde Santos (125)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Josh Clopton (145) vs. Rani Yahya (145)
- Francimar Barroso (204) vs. Ednaldo Oliveira (205)
- Viscardi Andrade (170) vs. Bristol Marunde (171)
Stay tuned to ProMMAnow.com for more UFC 163 news and coverage.