[ads1]All bouts are now official for the inaugural Global Warrior Challenge card, “British Invasion – U.S. vs. U.K.” taking place this Saturday, June 29, at the Sprint Center in Kansas City, Mo. The $29.95 Pay-Per-View pits notable fighters from the U.S. against some of the biggest names in U.K. MMA.
Last minute addition to the card Bobby Lashley (8-2) will now face Matt Larson (2-2), and Max Nunes (10-0) gets an opponent in Justin Davis (13-10). Fight fans will be familiar with the show’s commentators. Karyn Bryant, Jens Pulver and Ron Kruck will be calling the action on the PPV broadcast.
The full fight card includes:
1. Kevin Asplund vs. Oli Thompson 265lbs
2. Drew Fickett vs. Andre Winner 155lbs
3. Bobby Lashley vs. Matt Larson 265lbs
4. Ricco Rodriguez vs. Marcin Lazarz 215lbs
5. Kendall Grove vs. Danny Mitchell 185lbs
6. Wayne Cole vs. Jack Marshman 185lbs
7. LC Davis vs. James Saville 135lbs
8. Justin Davis vs. Max Nunes 205lbs
9. Jake Heun vs. Dayman Lake 265lbs
10. Jerome Martinez vs. Michael Johnson 170lbs
11. Tony Hervey vs. Jake Murphy 155lbs