UFC 157 fighter weigh-ins are being held this afternoon at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif., the same venue hosting Saturday’s Pay-Per-View card featuring the first ever women’s MMA bout inside the UFC Octagon.
Crowned as the UFC women’s bantamweight champion, “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey will try to prove herself deserving of the title when she faces former U.S. Marine, and the UFC’s first openly gay fighter, Liz Carmouche in the UFC 157 main event.
Today’s UFC 157 weigh-ins begin at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT local time). In addition to live text-only results on this page, you can watch a live UFC stream of the proceedings on the ProMMAnow.com homepage, or watch the on-demand replay at your convenience.
The full UFC 157 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Ronda Rousey (134.6) vs. Liz Carmouche (133.6) – for women’s bantamweight title
- Dan Henderson (205) vs. Lyoto Machida (202)
- Urijah Faber (136) vs. Ivan Menjivar (135.6)
- Court McGee (170) vs. Josh Neer (171)
- Josh Koscheck (171) vs. Robbie Lawler (171)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX, 8 p.m. ET)
- Lavar Johnson (255) vs. Brendan Schaub (243)
- Mike Chiesa (156.2) vs. Anton Kuivanen (156)
- Dennis Bermudez (145) vs. Matt Grice (145)
- Caros Fodor (155) vs. Sam Stout (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Brock Jardine (170) vs. Kenny Robertson (170)
- Neil Magny (171) vs. Jon Manley (171)
- Nah-Shon Burrell (175.8)* vs. Yuri Villefort (170)
*Burrell must forfeit a percentage of his purse to Villefort
NOTE: Rogan was absent, Goldy called the weigh-ins and was quite energetic, dancing and jumping around.