UFC on FUEL TV 7 fighter weigh-ins took place today at Wembley Arena in London, the same location that will host Saturday’s fight card featuring UFC Interim Bantamweight Champ Renan Barao defending his title against challenger Michael McDonald.
Both Barao and McDonald weighed in at 134-pounds even, 1-pound under the 135-pound maximum allowed for a bantamweight title fight.
Remember, the UFC on FUEL TV 7 fight card airs in the DAYTIME here in the U.S., with the prelims kicking off at 12:15 p.m. ET on Facebook, and the main card starting at 3 p.m. ET on FUEL TV.
The complete UFC on FUEL TV 7 weigh-in results are as follows:
MAIN (FUEL TV, 3 p.m. ET)
- Champ Renan Barao (134) vs. Michael McDonald (134) – for interim bantamweight title
- Dustin Poirier (145) vs. Cub Swanson (146)
- Cyrille Diabate (206) vs. Jimi Manuwa (204)
- Gunnar Nelson (169) vs. Jorge Santiago (170)
- Ryan Jimmo (205) vs. James Te Huna (205)
- Che Mills (170) vs. Matthew Riddle (170)
PRELIMINARY (Facebook, 12:15 p.m. ET)
- Terry Etim (155) vs. Renee Forte (156)
- Danny Castillo (156) vs. Paul Sass (156)
- Josh Grispi (144) vs. Andy Ogle (145)
- Stanislav Nedkov (185) vs. Tom Watson (185)
- Vaughan Lee (134) vs. Motonobu Tezuka (135)
- Ulysses Gomez (126) vs. Phil Harris (125)
Watch this on-demand video replay of the UFC on FUEL TV 7 weigh-ins:
Keep up with the latest UFC fight cards and UFC event news by following ProMMAnow.com on Facebook.com/ProMMAnow.