So we experienced UFC 150 on Saturday night and the results of those fights should leave us with some interesting matchups moving forward. Let’s make an attempt to take Joe Silva’s spot and play UFC matchmaker. I’m going to stick primarily with the main card and guys that could have some impact in their respective divisions. Feel free to participant in the comments section.
- We already know that Ben Hendersonwill fight Nate Diaz in his next fight.
- I’d like to see Frankie Edgar drop down to the UFC featherweight division and fight guys his own size. I’d like to see him fight a top guy like Chad Mendes or Ricardo Lamas, and if he wins then take on Jose Aldo for the title.
- I think Donald Cerrone and Anthony Pettis will probably get it on next according to the UFC post-fight conference.
- Melvin Guillard needs to do some soul searching as he’s at a pivotal moment in his career. He’s either going to crash and burn or find a way to climb the mountain one last time. He’s at a point where he has to keep fighting top competition even coming off the loss. I like a fight with Rafael dos Anjos who’s dangerous everywhere.
- Please match up Jake Shields with Chael Sonnen.
- Yushin Okami was blocking a lot of punches with his face against Buddy Roberts, but did fight smart and got the win. Alan Belcher needs a fight and Okami is still considered a top then middleweight.
I like the youngster Max Holloway and he just needs to keep climbing the ladder and gaining experience. I think the same goes for Dennis Bermudez. Who’d you guys like to see fight next?