Pro mixed martial arts action returns to Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino in Lemoore, Calif., with “Tachi Palace Fights 13: Unfinished Business” on Thursday, May 10.
The main event features former Bellator featherweight champion Joe Soto (10-2) taking on WEC veteran Chad George (14-6). Soto last fought in January, winning a first round submission over Chris David at TWC 13. George has won his last three fights, most recently submitting Shad Smith last month at BAMMA USA.
In the co-main event, UFC vet Francisco Rivera (7-2) looks for his third straight Tachi win as he squares off with BJJ black belt Alexander Crispim (7-2). Crispim has won his last four fights in a row, most recently submitting Andy Spence at Shark Fights 18 last August.
Also on the card is a bout between former Tachi Palace Fights bantamweight champion Ulysses Gomez (9-2) and San Bernandino’s Adam Rothweiler (7-3). Gomez vacated the title to return to flyweight and will be facing Rothweiler at 125 pounds. Gomez has won his last two fights in a row and Rothweiler has won his last three.
The complete Tachi Palace Fights 13 all-pro fight card is as follows:
- Porterville’s Joe Soto vs. Los Angeles’ Chad George
- Buena Park’s Francisco Rivera vs. Baja, Brazil’s Alexander Crispim
- Lemoore’s Poppies Martinez vs Porterville’s Tony Llamas
- Lemoore’s Anthony Avila vs Dos Palos’ Art Arciniega
- Las Vegas’ Ulysses Gomez vs San Bernardino’s Adam Rothweiler
- Visalia’s Kenny Ento vs Las Vegas’ Chidi Njokuani
- Chino’s Darrell Montague vs Antioch’s Taylor McCorriston
- Firebaugh’s Paul Ruiz vs Fresno’s Ruben Trujillo
- San Jose’s Andrew Valladarez vs Merced’s Martin Sandoval
“Tachi Palace Fights 13: Unfinished Business” will stream live on Sherdog.com. Those looking to attend the fights in person can pick up tickets starting at just $35. For more info call 1-866-4PALACE or go to www.tachipalace.com.