UNCASVILLE, Conn. — The weigh-ins for Bellator 48 which features the final round of Bellator’s Summer Series featherweight tournament took place Friday at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Conn.
All fighters made weight without issue, including headliners Pat Curran and Marlon Sandro who hit the mark perfectly, both weighing in at 145-pounds even.
Bellator heavyweight champion Cole Konrad weighed in at 264.5-pounds, while his opponent Paul Buentello weighed in at 255-pounds. Konrad’s title will not be on the line in their heavyweight match.
Bellator 48 will broadcast LIVE Saturday, Aug. 20, at 9 p.m. ET (6 p.m. PT) exclusively on MTV2. Join us here at ProMMAnow.com (www.prommanow.com) as we provide LIVE results and play-by-play commentary of all the action.
The official Bellator 48 weigh-in results are as follows:
- Featherweight Tournament Final: Pat Curran (145) vs. Marlon Sandro (145)
- Heavyweight Fight: Cole Konrad (264.5) vs. Paul Buentello (255)
- Heavyweight Fight: Ricco Rodriguez (229.75) vs. Seth Petruzelli (224)
- Lightweight Fight: Juan Barrantes (155.25) vs. Renê Nazare (156)
- Featherweight Local Feature Fight: Saul Almeida (146) vs. Tateki Matsuda (145.25)
- Welterweight Local Feature Fight: Brett Oteri (170) vs. Ryan Quinn (170)
- Lightweight Local Feature Fight: Andrew Calandrelli (155.5) vs. Matt Nice (155.5)
- Light Heavyweight Local Feature Fight: Nik Fekete (205) vs. Mark Griffin (205)
- Middleweight Local Feature Fight: Dan Cramer (205) vs. Jeff Nader (204)