HOLLYWOOD, Fla. — The weigh-ins for Bellator 46 is took place Friday at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Fla., the same location that will host Saturday’s fight card which will air LIVE on MTV2 at 9 p.m. ET.
All fighters competing on the main card made weight without incident. On the preliminary card, however, the middleweight bout between Bellator veteran Moyses Gabin and David Baggett of Orlando was cancelled after Baggett failed to make weight.
The Bellator 46 complete weigh-in results are as follows:
- Featherweight Tournament Quarterfinal: Ronnie “Kid Ninja” Mann (145 lbs) vs. Adam Schindler (145 lbs.)
- Featherweight Tournament Quarterfinal: Jacob Devree (144.5 lbs.) vs. Nazareno “Naza” Malegarie (145.5 lbs.)
- Featherweight Tournament Quarterfinal: Genair “Junior PQD” da Silva (145 lbs.) vs. Marlon Sandro (145.75 lbs.)
- Featherweight Tournament Quarterfinal: Pat Curran (145.5 lbs.) vs. Luis “Baboon” Palomino (144.75 lbs.)
- Middleweight – Local Feature Fight: Dan Cramer (185.25 lbs.) vs. Josh Samman (184.25 lbs.)
- Catchweight (152 lbs.) – Local Feature Fight: Alexandre “Popo” Bezerra (151.5 lbs.) vs. Sam Jones (151.5 lbs.)*
- Heavyweight – Local Feature Fight: Tony “Ghost Wolf” Johnson Jr. (265.5 lbs.) vs. Derrick “The Black Beast” Lewis (247.75 lbs.)
- Female – Local Feature Fight: Jessica “Jag” Aguilar (113.75 lbs.) vs. Carla Esparza (115.5 lbs.)