NASHVILLE, Tenn. — The fighter weigh-ins for “Strikeforce Challengers 13″ took place Thursday at the DoubleTree Hotel in downtown Nashville and ProMMAnow.com (www.prommanow.com) was on the scene. All of the main card participants made weight, although female competitor Julia Budd had to shed her shorts and shirt to make the 146-pound limit.
There were a couple of hiccups on the preliminary card, including Jeremy Wallace who weighed in at 138.6-pounds bare naked and was given some extra time to try and make the 136-pound limit.
“Strikeforce Challengers 13” will air LIVE from Nashville’s Municipal Auditorium on Showtime Friday night at 11 p.m. ET/PT (delayed on West Coast). And even if you normally do not subscribe to Showtime, you can still watch as Showtime Free Preview Weekend lasts Friday, Jan. 7 — Monday, Jan. 10.
Be sure to check out ProMMAnow.com’s exclusive photo gallery from the “Strikeforce Challengers 13” weigh-ins.
MAIN CARD (Televised on Showtime)
- Tyron Woodley (170.2) vs. Tarec Saffiedine (170.2)
- Ovince Saint Preux (204.8) vs. Abongo Humphrey (205.4)
- Daniel Cormier (249) Devin Cole (239.2)
- Julia Budd (144.2) vs. Amanda Nunes (143.2)
- Rhadi Ferguson (205) vs. John Richard (206)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Not Televised)
- Thomas Campbell (135.8) vs. Jeremy Wallace (TBA)
- John Salter (185.6) vs. Casey Huffman (186)
- Dustin Ortiz (125) vs. Matt Horning (TBA)
- Dustin West (183.6) vs. Daniel Schmitt (184.8)
- Charles McTorry (185) vs. Krishaun Gilmore (185.6)
- Chris Barnhizer (175) vs. Karl Willis (170.2)
- Jeremy Boczulak (173.8) vs. Jason Blackford (169.2)
- Luke Sanders (145.4) vs. Josh Jarvis (144.2)
- Gerric Hayes (169.2) vs. Stoney Hale (171)