Bettega, Martytniouk and Cummins are all part of the EA Sports MMA and Sherdog fighter exchange training program that pairs up-and-coming fighters with a Strikeforce training mentor.
Bettega trained with Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza, Martytniouk was paired up with Gegard Mousasi and Cummins worked with Jason “Mayhem” Miller. And on Dec. 4, we will see just how much these young athletes have learned.
So far, here is how the “Henderson vs. Babalu” card is stacking up:
- Dan Henderson vs. Renato “Babalu” Sobral
- Herschel Walker vs. Scott Carson
- Paul Daley vs. Scott Smith
- Robbie Lawler vs. Matt Lindland
- Antonio Silva vs. Valentijn Overeem
- Jesse Finney vs. TBA
- Fernando Bettega vs. Wayne Phillips
- Justin Lawrence vs. Max Martytniouk
- Terrell Brown vs. Patrick Cummins