LAKE CHARLES, La. —The fighter weigh-ins for Bellator 31 took place on Wednesday, Sept. 29, at the L’Auberge du Lac Casino and Resort, the same location that will host tonight’s fight card which will air LIVE on FOX Sports Net at 7 p.m. CT.
Heavyweight knockout specialist Dave “Pee Wee” Herman weighed in at 241.6 lbs., and will have a significant weight advantage over his opponent, Polish powerhouse Michal Kita, who weighed in at 226.2 lbs. and will be making his Bellator debut.
All four women competing in tonight’s tournament semifinals made weight without issue, as did Chris Lozano and Yoshiyuki Yoshida, who will be facing each other in a welterweight season four tournament qualifier bout.
Join us tonight at 7 p.m. CT as ProMMAnow.com provides live results and play-by-play commentary for Bellator 31. The official weigh-in results are as follows:
- Megumi Fujii (114.8 lbs.) vs. Lisa Ward (115.2 lbs.) @ 115 lbs.
- Zoila Frausto (116.2 lbs.) vs. Jessica Aguilar (115.4 lbs.) @ 115 lbs.
- Chris Lozano (170.4 lbs.) vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida (170.6 lbs.) @170 lbs.
- Mark Holata (261.8lbs.) vs. Shawn Jordan (262Ibs.) @265 lbs.
- John Harris (155.2lbs.) vs. Kyle Miers (155.4Ibs. ) @ 155 lbs.
- Tim Ruberg (185.8lbs.) vs. Aaron Davis (186.2lbs.) @ 185 lbs.
- Dave Herman (241.6 lbs.) vs. Michal Kita (226.2 lbs.) @ 265 lbs.
- Scott Stapp (165.8 lbs.) vs. Mike Chandler (164.4 lbs.) @ 165 lbs.