TOKYO – “Sengoku Raiden Championship 13” took place Sunday, June 20, at Ryogoku Kokugikan in Tokyo, Japan.
This event featured the start of Sengoku’s welterweight tournament to crown a new champion. Advancing in the welterweight tournament was Takuya Wada with a split decision win over Jae Sun Lee and Keita Nakamura with a second round TKO over Omar de la Cruz.
Olympic judo silver medalist Hiroshi Izumi improved his record to 2-1 with a first round knockout of Chang Seob Lee.
SRC 13 full results:
- Ye Won Nam def. Ikkei Nagamura by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) Rd 1, 3:03
- Kazuki Tokudome def. Yuma Ishizuka by TKO (Punches) Rd 1, 3:22
- Ryo Kawamura def. Hidetada Irie by TKO (Punches) Rd 2, 3:00
- Doo Ho Choi def. Ikuo Usuda by Decision (Split) Rd 3, 5:00
- Shigeki Osawa def. Katsuya Toida by DQ (Accidental Kicks to the Groin) Rd 3, 1:35
- Takuya Wada def. Jae Sun Lee by Decision (Split) Rd 3, 5:00
- Keita Nakamura def. Omar de la Cruz by TKO (Punches) Rd 2, 3:53
- Maximo Blanco def. Rodrigo Damm by TKO (Punches) Rd 2, 0:45
- Yasubey Enomoto def. Sanae Kikuta by TKO (Punches) Rd 1, 3:57
- Hiroshi Izumi def. Chang Seob Lee by TKO (Punches) Rd 1, 4:37
- Marlon Sandro def. Masanori Kanehara by KO (Punch) Rd 1, 0:38