SAN ANTONIO, Texas – The Bellator 20 weigh-ins took place on Wednesday. All of the main card fighters who will be competing in the televised events all made weight without incident. The same can not be said of the preliminary card fighters; Andrew Chappele and Brian Melancon were both a few pounds over and are said to be negotiating with their opponents for a catchweight.
Bellator 20 will take place on Thursday, May 27, at the Majestic Theatre in downtown San Antonio, Texas. The main card is supposed to air live on FOX Sports Net beginning at 7:00 p.m. CT*. Here are the official weight in results for Bellator 20:
- Bryan “The Beast” Baker (186 lbs.) versus Eric Schambari (185 lbs.) – at 185 lbs.
- Alexander Shlemenko (184.8 lbs.) versus Jared Hess (185.2 lbs) – at 185 lbs.
- Eddie Sanchez (234.4 lbs.) versus Marcus Sursa (219.2 lbs.) – at 265 lbs.
- Nik Mamalis (135.2 lbs.) versus Mark Oshiro (135.4 lbs.) – at 135 lbs.
LOCAL FEATURE FIGHTS:
- Robert Villegas (205.2 lbs.) versus Aaron Rosa (205.2 lbs.) – at 205 lbs.
- Cedric Marks (166.8 lbs.) versus Andrew Chappelle (174.8 lbs.) – at 170 lbs.
- Brian Melancon (161.2 lbs.) versus Adam Schindler (154.8 lbs.) – at 155 lbs.
- Humberto DeLeon (124.6 lbs.) versus Jimmy Flick (124.6 lbs.) – at 125 lbs.
- Kenneth Battle (154.8 lbs.) versus Fernando Rodriguez (153.8 lbs.) – at 155 lbs.
* The Bellator season two fights usually air live each Thursday at 7:00 p.m. CT on FOX Sports Net, and are scheduled at that same time this Thursday. However, at least some FOX Sports Net markets do not have Bellator scheduled for this Thursday, and instead, has college basketball on the schedule.