Mayhem Promotions returns to the DuPage Expo Center in St. Charles, Ill. with “Disorderly Conduct IV” on Sept. 19, 2009. The main event will feature Team Conflict’s Jordin Hinman defending his Mayhem Promotions 155 lbs. title against Anthony Goodwin fighting out of No Joke MMA.
Other academies represented with fighters on the card include Victory Martial Arts, Xtreme Couture, Team F.I.T., Hackney’s Combat, Sho-Nuff Academy, and No Comment MMA. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. and the fights begin at 7 p.m. For ticket information or directions visit www.mayhempromotions.com.
Disorderly Conduct IV – *Fight Card:
- (155 lbs.) Josh Dawson (Sho-Nuff Academy) 2-1-0 vs. Laquinn Swift (Independent) 4-0-0
- (145 lbs.) Mark Mack (Victory Martial Arts) 1-0-0 vs. Cody Thompson (Team F.I.T.) 0-1-0
- (125 lbs.) Danny Lewis (Sho-Nuff Academy) 2-0-0 vs. Ronnie Chapman (Team F.I.T.) 4-1-0
- (205 lbs.) Maurice Martin (Victory Martial Arts) 1-2-0 vs. Randy Worley (Team DeLaRosa) 1-1-0
- (135 lbs.) Ryan Robison (The Hanger) 0-1-0 vs. Alfonzo Dematteo (No Comment MMA) 1-3-0
- (155 lbs.) Cesar Garcia (Victory Martial Arts) 0-0-0 vs. Alex Martinez (Independent) 0-1-0
- (145 lbs.) Anthony Whalen (Evolutionary Training) 0-1-0 vs. Jeff Lavalle (Hackney’s Combat) 1-3-0
- (170 lbs.) Sonny Boronado (Victory Martial Arts) 2-2-0 vs. Percy Hicks (No Comment MMA ) 2-0-0
- (135 lbs.) Greg Reddington (Xtreme Couture) 4-1-0 vs. Mike Letteri (Hackney’s Combat) 1-0-0
Main Event – Championship
- (155 lbs.) Anthony Goodwin (No Joke MMA) 12-1-0 vs. Champion – Jordin Hinman (Team Conflict MMA) 7-2-0
*Fight card subject to change without notice