Las Vegas, Nevada (Saturday, August 29, 2009) – Tuff N Uff Productions’ USA vs. Canada event at the Orleans Hotel and Casino delivered 15 action packed fights, highlighted by 5 USA vs. Canada bouts.
The fights were highly contested and all of the various martial arts skills were on display, with Forrest Cable from Team Canada showing great resiliency and heart in securing a fight ending triangle choke from the bottom, to Bobbi-Jo Dalziel (Canada) putting on a Muay Thai display that ended with her opponent Moa Palma (USA) suffering two broken arms. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJKzjOmEtA0
USA vs. Canada Results
- Forrest Cable (Canada) def. James Kytosaho via TKO (triangle choke), Round 2, 1:59.
- Bobbi-Jo Dalziel (Canada) def. Moa Palma via TKO (broken arm), Round 2, 1:04.
- Bryan Fedynyszyn (Canada) def. Marcus Dalton via TKO (strikes) Round 1, 1:40.
- Derek Freeman (Canada) def. Kawika Lagasca via split decision.
- George Abdallah (Canada) def. Roman Isbell via unanimous decision.
Non-Team Fight Results
- Odis Ruiz def. Kimo Yadeo via split decision.
- John Gettle def. Joel Baca via submission (arm bar), Round 1, 0:45.
- Stephen Tobias def. Pat Garrett via unanimous decision.
- Jon Gorton def. Eric Bosley via submission (rear naked choke), Round 1, 1:33..
- Shane Larsen def. Robbie Lagasca via unanimous decision.
- Junior Gomez def. Chris Mailo via TKO (punches), Round 2, 1:25.
- Oran Kahlon def. Michael Angel via submission (rear naked choke), Round 1, 1:50.
- Edmund Xhelili def. Josh Brown via TKO (punches) Round 1, 0:28.
- Gor Mnatsakanyan def. Mark Pham via unanimous decision.
One week after the successful Tuff-N-Uff Back2Back Battles card featuring Ryan Couture’s stirring victory over Jimmy Spicuzza, Tuff n Uff was able to once again fill the Mardi Gras Room ball room with an enthusiastic crowd of MMA fans.
For more information about Tuff-N-Uff or to learn about upcoming events, visit www.tuffnuff.net