In the PRO MMA Scouting Report we take a look at some of the top MMA news from around the world:
- Arlovski’s Pee Pee phenomenon keeps on tinkling with Fightlinker’s T-Shirt Contest.
- The Fertitta-owned Station Casinos’ credit rating has been cut from a B+ to a B-
- The dream match between Arlovski and Fedor for the next Affliction card seems to have been scrapped according to this exclusive from Five Oounces of Pain.
- Fight Opinion says Josh Barnett will not take a pay cut if asked by Affliction.
- The weigh-ins for Saturday’s ICON event in Hawaii took place on Friday. Here are the weigh-in results and the match-ups.
- The odds favor Stann, Varner, and Condit for WEC 35 on Sunday. Take a look at all the odds on BetUS.com
Please like & share: