Former flyweight title challenger Vanessa Porto will face Poland’s Agnieszka Niedźwiedź in the Invicta FC 23 main event Saturday in Kansas City. Veterans Sarah D’Alelio and Roxanne Modafferi clash in the co-main event. The ladies of Invicta weighed in on Friday to make everything official and one came in heavy. Full Invicta FC 23 weigh-in results and video below.
- Vanessa Porto (125.8) vs. Agnieszka Niedźwiedź (126)
- Roxanne Modafferi (125.7) vs. Sarah D’Alelio (125.6)
- Herica Tiburcio (105.5) vs. Tessa Simpson (105.8)
- Elizabeth Phillips (140.4)* vs. Kelly Faszholz (135.3)
- Andrea Lee (125.5) vs. Liz Tracy (125.4)
- Ediane Gomes (145.4) vs. Pam Sorenson (145.4)
- Tiffany Van Soest (115.4) vs. Christine Ferea (115.9)
- Yaya Rincón (135.4) vs. Brooksie Bayard (135.4)
* – Phillips fined 25 percent of fight purse for missing weight
Invicta FC 23 will stream live on UFC Fight Pass on Saturday, May 20 at 8 p.m. ET (5 p.m. PT).