The UFC 196 PPV event is set to take place on Saturday night in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. The main event will feature UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor taking on Nate Diaz in a welterweight bout since Rafael dos Anjos had to pull out of the original bout with an injury.
The co-main event will feature UFC women’s bantamweight champion Holly Holm looking to defend her title for the first time against Miesha Tate.
The preliminary fights will get underway on the UFC Fight Pass subscription service at 6:30 p.m. ET. The preliminary fights will transition over to FOX Sports 1 at 8 p.m. ET.
The PPV portion of the card will get underway in the customary 10 p.m ET time slot.
The UFC 196 full fight card is below:
- Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz
- Holly Holm vs. Miesha Tate
- Gian Villante vs. Ilir Latifi
- Corey Anderson vs. Tom Lawlor
- Amanda Nunes vs. Valentina Shevchenko
FOX Sports 1 Prelims
- Brandon Thatch vs. Siyar Bahadurzada
- Erick Silva vs. Nordine Taleb
- Vitor Miranda vs. Marcelo Guimaraes
- Darren Elkins vs. Chas Skelly
UFC Fight Pass Prelims
- Diego Sanchez vs. Jim Miller
- Justin Salas vs. Jason Saggo
- Julian Erosa vs. Teruto Ishihara
Stay tuned to ProMMAnow.com for more UFC 196 news and coverage.