This episode has been hinted at for some time, but it’s finally here guys. According to a tweet from Joe Rogan this morning, the once great cyclist Lance Armstrong will be on The Joe Rogan Experience podcast today at 12:30 p.m. ET (9:30 a.m. PT).
This is going to be epic. So stick around and watch with us. Grab a cup of coffee, a sandwich, and get ready for some heavy shit as the seven-time Tour de France winner talks about his his experience with performance enhancing drugs in depth for the first time.
- different methods cyclists use to cheat
- how he got stuck in the cycle of lying and how it affected his relationships
- being removed as seven-time Tour de France winner
- when he admitted PED use on Oprah
- legal repercussions and lawsuits
- Jeff Novitsky
Watch JRE episode #737 with Lance Armstrong: