Bantamweight champ Tonya Evinger was fined 20 percent of her purse for missing weight on her first attempt. Her opponent Pannie Kianzad chose not to cut any additional weight, was fined 25 percent of her purse, and the Invicta FC 14 main event is now a non-title fight.
The weigh-ins for Invicta FC 14 took place Friday at the Aladdin Hotel in Kansas City, Mo. The event will stream live on UFCFightPass.com on Saturday, Sept. 12 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT from Municipal Auditorium.
Here are the full weigh-in results for Invicta FC 14:
- Bantamweight Title: Tonya Evinger* (135 lb) vs. Pannie Kianzad* (136.7 lb)
- Strawweight: Katja Kankaanpaa (115.6 lb) vs. DeAnna Bennett** (117.4 lb)
- Flyweight: Roxanne Modafferi (124.9 lb) vs. Mariana Morais (125.9 lb)
- Flyweight: Rachael Ostovich (125.8 lb) vs. Andrea Lee (125 lb)
- Featherweight: Cindy Dandois (145.6 lb) vs. Megan Anderson (145.1 lb)
- Strawweight: Jamie Moyle (115.6 lb) vs. Sharon Jacobson (116 lb)
- Atomweight: Jinh Yu Frey (105.8 lb) vs. Liz McCarthy (105.4 lb)
- Strawweight: J.J. Aldrich (115.7 lb) vs. Rosa Acevedo*** (118.2 lb)
- Flyweight: Aspen Ladd (125.7 lb) vs. Amanda Bobby Cooper (125.1 lb)
- Lightweight: Rachel Wiley (155 lb) vs. Felicia Spencer (155.3 lb)
* Evinger initially weighed in at 135.2 lb and was fined 20 percent of her purse for missing on the first attempt. Kianzad elected not to cut any additional weight and was fined 25 percent of her purse. As a result, the bout is a five-round non-title fight.
** Bennett elected not to cut any additional weight and was fined 25 percent of her purse.
*** Acevedo elected not to cut any additional weight and was fined 25 percent of her purse.
The full Invicta FC 14 weigh-in video is below.