Bellator 137: Halsey vs. Grove takes place this evening inside the Pechanga Resort and Casino in Temecula, Calif. The main card will air live and free on Spike at 9 p.m. ET / 8 p.m. CT and features a main event between Brandon “Bull” Halsey (8-0) and UFC veteran Kendall “Da Spyda” Grove (21-14). Halsey, the incumbent middleweight champion, failed to make weight and as a result, Grove is the only fighter who can leave the event as the champion. If Halsey does manage to win, he will be forced to vacate the belt.
In the co-headliner, a bantamweight bout will go forward between former 135-pound champion Eduardo “Dudu” Dantas (16-4) and Mike “The Marine” Richman (18-5), despite Richman missing weight. Other notables on the card include Benji Radach, Virgil Zwicker, Ricky Rainey, Razak Al-Hassan and AKA wrestling phenom Shawn Bunch.
PMN will provide live results for Bellator 137: Halsey vs. Grove starting with the prelims at 7:45 p.m. ET / 6:45 CT (which will stream live on Bellator.com).
Bellator 137 quick results:
Main Card (9 p.m. ET Spike TV)
- Bellator Middleweight Title Fight: Brandon Halsey def. Kendall Grove via TKO (strikes) – Round 4, 2:25 (Halsey forced to vacate title for not making weight)
- Bellator Bantamweight Fight: Eduardo Dantas def. Mike Richman via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Bellator Welterweight Fight: Fernando Gonzalez def. Curtis Millender via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 3, 1:14
- Bellator Bantamweight Fight: Darrion Caldwell def. Rafael Silva via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Preliminary Card (7:45 p.m. ET Bellator.com)
- Bellator Bantamweight Fight: Joe Taimanglo def. Antonio Duarte via KO (punch) – Round 3, 1:00
- Bellator Featherweight Fight: Jordan Parsons def. Julio Cesar Neves Jr. via submission (arm triangle choke) – Round 3, 4:09
- Bellator Light Heavyweight Fight: Virgil Zwicker def. Razak Al-Hassan via KO (uppercut) – Round 1, 3:51
- Bellator Welterweight Fight: Ricky Rainey def. Jesse Juarez via KO (knee) – Round 2, 1:13
Preliminary Card (11 p.m. ET Dark Matches)
- Bellator Middleweight Fight: Benji Radach (186 lbs.) vs. Ben Reiter (186 lbs.)
- Bellator Featherweight Fight: A.J. Jenkins (146 lbs.) vs. Arlene Blencowe (145.8 lbs.)
- Bellator Lightweight Fight: Steve Kozola (155.8 lbs.) vs. Ian Butler (155.2 lbs.)
- Bellator Bantamweight Fight: Shawn Bunch (135.4 lbs.) vs. Rolando Perez (135.3 lbs.)
- Bellator Bantamweight Fight: John Yoo (135.4 lbs.) vs. Albert Morales (134.4 lbs.)