UFC welterweights Johny Hendricks and Robbie Lawler will step on the scale this afternoon in preparation for their 170-pound championship main event taking place at UFC 171 Saturday night at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. Another pair of welterweights, Carlos Condit and Tyron Woodley, will square off in the night’s co-headliner.
ProMMAnow.com will provide LIVE results for the UFC 171 weigh-ins which kick off today at 5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT. If you want to watch the weigh-ins, catch the live stream or on-demand video replay.
UFC 171 weigh-in results:
Main card (Pay-Per-View)
- Welterweight: Johny Hendricks (171.5)* vs. Robbie Lawler (170)
- Welterweight: Carlos Condit (170.5) vs. Tyron Woodley (170)
- Lightweight: Diego Sanchez (155) vs. Myles Jury (156)
- Welterweight: Jake Shields (171) vs. Hector Lombard (170)
- Light Heavyweight: Ovince St. Preux (205) vs. Nikita Krylov (205)
Preliminary card (Fox Sports 2)
- Welterweight: Kelvin Gastelum (172.5)* vs. Rick Story (170.5)
- Women’s Bantamweight: Raquel Pennington (135.5) vs. Jessica Andrade (135)
- Featherweight: Dennis Bermudez (146) vs. Jimy Hettes (145.5)
- Welterweight: Sean Spencer (170) vs. Alex Garcia (170.5)
Preliminary card (UFC Fight Pass)
- Lightweight: Renee Forte* (157) vs. Frank Trevino (155)
- Flyweight: Will Campuzano (125.5) vs. Justin Scoggins (125)
- Middleweight: Robert McDaniel (184.5) vs Sean Strickland (185)
- Featherweight: Daniel Pineda (145) vs. Robert Whiteford (145)
UPDATE: Hendricks, Forte and Gastelum were given an additional two hours to try and make weight and they all succeeded. Title fight between Hendricks and Lawler is still on.