It will mark the first time two Olympic medalists face off inside the Octagon. Rousey was a bronze medalist Judoka in the 2008 Beijing games, and McMann was a silver medalist wrestler in the 2004 Athens games.
The co-main event will feature a light heavyweight bout between former UFC champion Rashad Evans and Strikeforce Heavyweight GP winner Daniel Cormier. This will mark Cormier’s first fight as a light heavyweight after competing exclusively as a heavyweight in his young MMA career.
The preliminary fights will begin at 5:30 p.m. ET and will air via the UFC Fight Pass subscription service. The preliminary fights will transition over to FOX Sports 1 at 8:00 p.m. ET, with the UFC PPV main card beginning at 10 p.m. ET as usual. The full UFC 170 card is below:
- Ronda Rousey vs. Sara McMann
- Rashad Evans vs. Daniel Cormier
- Rory MacDonald vs. Demian Maia
- Mike Pyle vs. TJ Waldburger
- Robert Whittaker vs. Stephen Thompson
FOX Sports 1 Prelims
- Alexis Davis vs. Jessica Eye
- Raphael Assuncao vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Lucas Martins vs. Aljamain Sterling
- Zach Makovsky vs. Josh Sampo
UFC Fight Pass Prelims
- Rafaello Oliveira vs. Erick Koch
- Ernest Chavez vs. Yosdenis Cedeno
Stay tuned to ProMMAnow.com for more UFC 170 news and coverage.