Former UFC champ Lyoto Machida makes a drop to middleweight for a showdown against fifth ranked Mark Munoz. Munoz brings is elite wrestling to the five round fight as Machida possesses the unique Karate background that should test both men’s skill set.
Ross Pearson squares off against Melvin Guilard in the lightweight division for the main event. The remainder of the main card consists of undefeated light heavyweight Jimi Manuwa fighting Ryan Jimmo. Lightweight winner of The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes, Norman Parke clashes with undefeated Jon Tuck as middleweight Alessio Sakara battles Nicholas Musoke and Phil Harris takes on fifth ranked John Lineker in a flyweight bout.
Coverage beings Friday October 26th at 11 a.m. ET/ 8 a.m. PT on FOX Sports 2. Prelims will begin airing on FOXSports.com starting at noon ET.
We will have more on this big event all week so stay close to ProMMAnow (www.prommanow.com) for all of your UFC news. Here is a look at UFC Fight Night 30.
MAIN CARD (FOX Sports 2, 3 p.m. ET)
- Lyoto Machida vs. Mark Munoz
- Melvin Guillard vs. Ross Pearson
- Ryan Jimmo vs. Jimi Manuwa
- Norman Parke vs. Jon Tuck
- Nicholas Musoke vs. Alessio Sakara
- Phil Harris vs. John Lineker
PRELIMINARY CARD (Noon ET)
- Piotr Hallmann vs. Al Iaquinta
- Luke Barnatt vs. Andrew Craig
- Jessica Andrade vs. Rosi Sexton
- Cole Miller vs. Andy Ogle
- Jimy Hettes vs. Robert Whiteford
- Michael Kuiper vs. Brad Scott