Fighter weigh-ins for UFC 160 are being held today at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, the same location that will host Saturday’s fight card headlined with a heavyweight championship bout between current title-holder Cain Velasquez and number one contender Antonio “Bigfoot” Silva.
The first fighter is on the scale this afternoon at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT). As always, ProMMAnow.com (www.prommanow.com) will have live results of the weigh-ins and will also provide access to a live video stream.
The full UFC 160 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- HW Title – Cain Velasquez (240) vs. Antonio Silva (263)
- Junior dos Santos (239) vs. Mark Hunt (264)
- James Te Huna (206) vs. Glover Teixeira (205)
- T.J. Grant (155) vs. Gray Maynard (156)
- Donald Cerrone (155) vs. KJ Noons (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX, 8 p.m. ET)
- Mike Pyle (170) vs. Rick Story (169)
- Dennis Bermudez (146) vs. Max Holloway (145)
- Colton Smith (170) vs. Robert Whittaker (171)
- Khabib Nurmagomedov (158.5)* vs. Abel Trujillo (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 6:35 p.m. ET)
- Nah-Shon Burrell (172)* vs. Stephen Thompson (170)
- Brian Bowles (135) vs. George Roop (135)
- Estevan Payan (145) vs. Jeremy Stephens (146)
*Burrell and Nurmagomedov will have two hours to drop the additional weight.
NOTES: Nurmagomedov shoved Trujillo pretty hard during staredowns, even though he’s the one who missed weight. Mike Tyson was on the stage alongside Dana White.
Check out ProMMAnow.com’s complete coverage of “UFC 160: Velasquez vs. Bigfoot 2“.