The fighter weigh-ins for Bellator 90 are in the books with all participants making weight for the February 21st event at the Maverik Center in West Valley City, Utah. Bellator 90 headliners Rad Martinez and Shahbulat Shamhalaev both weighed in at 145.9 pounds for their Featherweight Tournament Championship bout.
King Mo will make his Bellator return on Thursday as he takes on Emanuel Newton in Season 8 light heavyweight tournament semifinal action. Mo weighed in at 204.3 pounds, while Newton weighed in at 204.8.
Join us here at ProMMAnow.com (www.prommanow.com) Thursday for LIVE play-by-play commentary and fight results starting with the first preliminary card bout which kicks off at 6 p.m. MT on Spike.com, moving to the main card at 8 p.m. MT on Spike TV.
The full Bellator 90 weigh-in results include:
- Bellator Featherweight Tournament Championship Fight: Shahbulat Shamhalaev (145.9) vs. Rad Martinez (145.9)
- Light Heavyweight Semifinal Fight: King Mo (204.3) vs. Emanuel Newton (204.8)
- Light Heavyweight Tournament Semifinal: Mikhail Zayats (204.9) vs. Jacob Noe (205.3)
- Welterweight Tournament Semifinal: Douglas Lima (170.9) vs. Bryan Baker (170.5)
- Welterweight Tournament Semifinal: Ben Saunders (170.3) vs. Raul Amaya (169.9)
- Middleweight Feature Fight: Lionel Lanham (185.1) vs. Joe Rodriguez (184.3)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: David Allred (155.9) vs. Sean Powers (154.6)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Jesse Juarez (170.7) vs. Jordan Smith (169.3)
- Featherweight Feature Fight: Josh Tyler (145.8) vs. Shanon Slack (146.0)
- Catchweight Feature Fight(137 lbs): Chase Beebe (137.4) vs. Travis Marx (135.9)