West Valley, Utah. (February 19, 2013) —The weigh-in and pre-fight press conference for Bellator MMA will take place Wednesday at 5:00 P.M. MST inside The Embassy Suites, located at 3524 South Market Street, West Valley, Utah 84119.
Bellator MMA will take place at Utah’s Maverik Center on Thursday, February 21st with the first fight taking place at 6 p.m. MST and streaming LIVE on Spike.com. The televised portion of the night will begin at 8 p.m. MST and will air LIVE on Spike TV.
All participants from Thursday night’s event will be on hand, including Utah’s own Rad Martinez, as well as Shahbulat Shamhalaev, King Mo, Emanuel Newton, Bryan Baker, and Douglas Lima.
The event will be emceed by Bellator cage announcer Michael C. Williams and Bellator color commentator Jimmy Smith. As always the weigh-in is open to both the public and media. The full fight card is listed below: MAIN CARD:
- Bellator Featherweight Tournament Championship Fight: Shahbulat Shamhalaev (11-1) vs. Rad Martinez (14-2)
- Light Heavyweight Semifinal Fight: King Mo (9-1) vs. Emanuel Newton (19-7)
- Light Heavyweight Tournament Semifinal: Mikhail Zayats (20-6) vs. Jacob Noe (11-1)
- Welterweight Tournament Semifinal: Douglas Lima (23-5) vs. Bryan Baker (18-4)
- Welterweight Tournament Semifinal: Ben Saunders (15-5) vs. Raul Amaya (11-1)
- Middleweight Feature Fight: Lionel Lanham (4-1) vs. Joe Rodriguez (1-0)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Terry Davinney (10-5) vs. Trevor Carlson (17-2)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: David Allred (11-4) vs. Sean Powers (6-3)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Jesse Juarez (18-8) vs. Jordan Smith (17-4)
- Featherweight Feature Fight: Josh Tyler (4-1) vs. Shanon Slack (5-1)
- Bantamweight Feature Fight: Chase Beebe (22-8) vs. Travis Marx (19-4)
For more information, visit Bellator.com, follow Bellator on Twitter @BellatorMMA, follow Bellator Chairman & CEO Bjorn Rebney @BjornRebney and check out Bellator on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BellatorMMA.