The girls from Invicta Fighting Championships will step on the scale this afternoon in preparation for Saturday’s Invicta FC 4 fight card taking place at Memorial Hall in Kansas City, Kan.
The weigh-ins will stream live at 6 p.m. ET (3 p.m. PT) on the Invicta FC homepage at www.InvictaFC.com.
Be sure to check out our interviews with Invicta FC President Shannon Knapp and Invicta FC 4 headliner “Rowdy” Bec Hyatt on last night’s episode of Pro MMA Now Radio.
Invicta FC 4′s online Pay-Per-View will start at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT) Saturday, Jan. 5, on www.InvictaFC.com for the very low cost of $7.95.
The Invicta FC 4 weigh-in results are as follows:
- 115 lbs.: Title Fight: Carla Esparza (114.8) vs. Bec Hyatt (114.6)
- 135 lbs.: Shayna Baszler (134.8) vs. Alexis Davis (135.8)
- 135 lbs.: Leslie Smith (135.8) vs. Raquel Pennington (134.8)
- 135 lbs.: Amanda Nunes (135.8) vs. Sarah D’Alelio (135.8)
- 145 lbs.: Ediane Gomes (143.2) vs. Hiroko Yamanaka (145.6)
- 115 lbs.: Joanne Calderwood (116) vs. Livia Von Plettenberg (116)
- 105 lbs.: Stephanie Frausto (105) vs. Cassie Rodish (105.8)
- 145 lbs.: Tamikka Brents (145) vs. Amanda Bell (145)
- 105 lbs.: Liz McCarthy (104.2) vs. Jodie Esquibel (104.2)
- 115 lbs.: Emily Kagan (115.5) vs. Rose Namajunas (114.6)
- 115 lbs.: Tecia Torres (115.6) vs. Paige VanZant (114.8)
- 145 lbs.: Katalina Malungahu (145.8) vs. Veronica Rothenhausler (146.6)
- 105 lbs.: Laura Marcusse-Sanko (105.6) vs. Cassie Robb (105.6)
* Rothenhausler gets an additional 2 hours to try and make weight.
Join us here at ProMMAnow.com (www.prommanow.com) Saturday night for LIVE play-by-play commentary on all the fights!