The weigh-ins for “XFC 20: High Octane” took place Thursday afternoon at The Marriott in Knoxville, Tenn. Headliners Lorenzo Borgomeo and Eric Reynolds both tipped the scales at 160 pounds even for their catchweight bout.
The XFC 20 main card will broadcast LIVE on AXStv Friday night starting at 9 p.m. ET. Fight fans in Knoxville can watch the fights live at the Knoxville Civic Coliseum and purchase their tickets at the door. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. ET and the first preliminary card fight kicks off at 6:30 p.m. ET.
The full XFC 20 weigh-in results are as follows:
MAIN CARD (AXStv)
- Main Event: Lorenzo Borgomeo (160 lbs) vs. Eric Reynolds (160 lbs)
- Co-Main Event: Chris Coggins (155 lbs) vs. Scott Holtzman (155.8 lbs)
- Feature Bout: Sarah Maloy (126.4 lbs)* vs. Sofia Bagherdai (125.2 lbs)
- Lightweight Bout: Chris Dunn (136.2 lbs)* vs. Joby Sanchez (135.4 lbs)
- Bantamweight: Cornelius Godfrey (133.6 lbs) vs. Shah Bobonis (136.4 lbs)*
- Welterweight Bout: Anthony Lemon (169.4 lbs) vs. Drew Kennedy (170.8 lbs)
- Featherweight Bout: Nate Landwehr (145.6 lbs) vs. Chris Wright (145.6 lbs)
- Welterweight Bout: Zach Odom (171 lbs.) vs Craig Johnson (171 lbs.)
- Catchweight Bout: Chad Perrine (161.2 lbs) vs Ian Boxhorn (161.2)
- Featherweight Bout: Adam Hyde (144.8 lbs.) vs David Miles (144.8)
- Welterweight Bout: Steve Thomas (170.2 lbs) vs Jake Fine (171.8 lbs)*
- Bantamweight Bout: Tyler Hunley (137.6 lbs) vs Chonci Houston (132.4 lbs)
*-Fighters who missed weight were given an hour to try and drop the additional weight. We’ve received confirmation that at least Chris Dunn and Shah Bobonis both made weight.