The UFC 151 PPV event that was scheduled for September 1st has caused a huge tidal wave of changes going forward in regards to fights being moved to other events.
The UFC has already announced several of them via the official UFC Twitter account and I’m sure there’s more to come. So below you’ll find a complete list of the changes thus far and this post will be updated as information comes in. Check it:
- Vitor Belfort will fight Jon Jones for the UFC light heavyweight title on September 22nd
- Alan Belcher was to fight Belfort at UFC 153, but is still awaiting an opponent at this time
- Jay Hieron vs. Jake Ellenberger has been moved to the UFC on FX 5 event in Minnesota
- Shane Roller vs. Jacob Volkmann has been moved to the UFC on FX 5 event in Minnesota
- Michael Johnson vs. Danny Castillo has been moved to the UFC on FX 5 event in Minnesota
- Charlie Brenneman vs. Kyle Noke has been added to UFC 152 on September 22nd
- Dan Miller is out of his bout with Sean Pierson at UFC 152, Pierson is awaiting an opponent at this time
Stay close to ProMMAnow (www.prommanow.com) for more fight announcements and news coverage.