The Bellator 73 weigh-ins have been completed from Tunica, Mississippi in preparation for Bellator’s Friday night event at Harrah’s Tunica, which features the Light Heavyweight Tournament Finals, as well as the Bantamweight Tournament Finals.
Bellator 73 will be broadcast LIVE on Friday, August 24 at 8:00 pm ET/7:00 pm CT on MTV2 and in commercial-free HD on EPIX. The undercard will begin at 6:00 pm ET/ 5:00 pm CT and streamed LIVE and FREE on Spike.com.
The full results from the Bellator 73 weigh-in are below:
- Light Heavyweight Tournament Final Fight: Travis Wiuff (206 lbs) vs. Attila Vegh (204. 4 lbs)
- Bantamweight Tournament Final Fight: Luis Nogueira (136 lbs) vs. Marcos Galvao (136 lbs)
- Heavyweight Feature Fight: Ryan Martinez (264 lbs) vs. Mike Wessel (262.4 lbs)
- Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Mike Mucitelli (204.4 lbs) vs. Matt Van Buren (205.8 lbs)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Harry Johnson (155 lbs) vs. Cosmo Alexander (155.6 lbs)
- Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Brian Albin (205 lbs) vs. Jacob Noe (205.8 lbs)
- Middleweight Feature Fight: Amaechi Oselukwue (184. 2 lbs) vs. Kelvin Tiller (190.2 lbs)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Joe Williams (170.6 lbs) vs. Andy Uhrich (170.2 lbs)
- Bantamweight Feature Fight: Jay Black (133 lbs) vs. Brian Hall (135.6 lbs)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Chris Coggins (146 lbs) vs. Zach Underwood (145.6 lbs)