The UFC website has announced that Rafael dos Anjos will take on Mark Bocek in a lightweight bout that’s set to take place at UFC 154 in Montreal. The event will take place on November 17th at the Bell Centre.
Rafael dos Anjos (17-6) is coming off a dominant unanimous decision win over Anthony Njokuani in July. He has won back-to-back fights and three out of his last four in the past year. The jiu-jitsu blackbelt has made great improvement in his striking skills as of late and will look to test them against another notable submission ace in Mark Bocek.
Mark Bocek (11-4) is also coming off a dominant unanimous decision in a win over John Alessio back in April. He has also won back-to-back fights and three out of his last four with the loss coming against the current lightweight champion Ben Henderson.
The tentative fight card is below:
- Georges St. Pierre (c) vs. Carlos Condit
- Johny Hendricks vs. Martin Kampmann
- Brendan Schaub vs. Lavar Johnson
- Francis Carmont vs. Tom Lawlor
- Mark Bocek vs. Rafael Dos Anjos
- Mark Hominick vs. Pablo Garza
- Rodrigo Damm vs. Antonio Carvalho
Stay tuned to ProMMAnow (www.prommanow.com) for all of your UFC 154 coverage.