Cole Konrad weighed in at 265.2 pounds with his opponent Erick Prindle hitting the 265 pound mark right on the dot. These two will be featured in the main event for the Bellator World Heavyweight Title. The co-main event features Rick Hawn weighing in at 156 pounds squaring off against Brent Weedman who tipped the scales at 156 pounds as well.
This fight will be the Bellator Season Six Lightweight Tournament Finals bout. Luis Nogueira weighed in at 135.8 pounds with his opponent Hiroshi Nakamura also weighing in at 135.8 pounds in what will be the Bellator Season Six Bantamweight Tournament semifinal fight.
Bellator 70 will be broadcast LIVE on Friday, May 25 at 8:00 pm ET/7:00 pm CT on MTV2 and in commercial-free HD on EPIX. The undercard will begin at 7:00 pm ET/ 6:00 pm CT and will be streamed LIVE and FREE on Spike.com.
Join us here at ProMMAnow.com (www.prommanow.com) Friday night for LIVE Bellator 69 fight results and play-by-play commentary.
The full results for Bellator 70 are below:
- Heavyweight World Title Fight: Cole Konrad (265.2lbs) vs. Eric Prindle (265lbs)
- Lightweight Tournament Final Fight: Rick Hawn (156lbs) vs. Brent Weedman (156lbs)
- Bantamweight Tournament Semifinal Fight: Luis Nogueira (135.8lbs) vs. Hiroshi Nakamura (135.8lbs)
- Catchweight Feature Fight (157 lbs): Rich Clementi (157.2lbs) vs. Derek Campos (154.8lbs)*
- Catchweight Feature Fight (173 lbs): Josh Shockley (170.8lbs) vs. Keith Schneider (173.6lbs)*
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Charlie Rader (171lbs) vs. A.J. Matthews (170.8lbs)
- Catchweight Feature Fight (156 lbs): Kyle Bradley (156.8lbs) vs. John Harris (155.8lbs)*
- Bantamweight Feature Fight: Blake Dufour (136lbs) vs. Derek Arcement (136lbs)
- Catchweight Feature Fight (189 lbs): Jeremiah Riggs (185.2lbs) vs. Kelvin Tiller (190.8lbs)*
*Each fighter that missed weight will forfeit a portion of his purse.