Fighter weigh-ins for Bellator 69 took place this afternoon in preparation for Friday night’s fight card from Lake Charles, Louisiana. The only main card fighter to miss weight was Middleweight Tournament Finalist Maiquel Falcao who will be facing Andreas Spang. The weigh-in’s took place at the L’Auberge du Lac Casino Resort and will also host Friday’s event.
Falcao weighed in at 188 pounds which is two pounds over the limit and will battle Andreas Spang who weighed in at 185.8 pounds. These two will battle in what will be the Bellator Middleweight Tournament final. Karl Amoussou weighed in at 170 pounds and will face David Rickels who weighed in at 170.6 pounds in what will be the Bellator Welterweight Tournament semifinal.
Bellator 69 will be broadcast LIVE on Friday, May 11th, at 8:00 pm ET/7:00 pm CT on MTV2 and in commercial-free HD on EPIX. The undercard will begin at 7:00 pm ET/ 6:00 pm CT and streamed LIVE and FREE around the world on Spike.com.
Join us here at ProMMAnow.com (www.prommanow.com) Friday night for LIVE Bellator 69 fight results and play-by-play commentary.
The full Bellator 69 weigh-in results included:
MAIN CARD (MTV2)
- Maiquel Falcao (188)* vs. Andreas Spang (185.8)
- Karl Amoussou (170) vs. David Rickels (170.6)
- Jessica Aguilar (115.6) vs. Megumi Fujii (116)
- Kevin Asplund (239) vs. Ron Sparks (264.6)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike.com)
- Josh Quayhagen (158.2)** vs. Cliff Wright (155.6)
- Emanuel “E.J.” Brooks (156.6)*** vs. Kalvin Hackney (156)
- Booker Arthur (145.4) vs. Shanon Slack (146)
- Andrey Koreshkov (170.8) vs. Derrick Krantz (170.8)
- Josh Burns (206) vs. Richard Hale (205.5)
- Mark Holata (250.6) vs. Abe Wagner (248.8)
*Falcao has been given additional time to lose 2 pounds
** Quayhagen has been given additional time to lose 2.2 pounds
***Brooks has been given additional time to lose 0.6 pounds