EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. — Today’s UFC on FOX 3 weigh-ins took place at the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, N.J., the same location which will host Saturday’s fight card with lightweight contenders Nate Diaz and Jim Miller facing off in the main event.
Diaz and Miller both weighed in at exactly 156 pounds, the lightweight non-title fight limit. Only preliminary card contestant John Linekar came in heavy, weighing in at 127 pounds, just one pound over the flyweight non-title fight limit. He was given two hours to lose the pound in order to avoid a monetary penalty from the commission. His opponent Louis Gaudinot came in at 126 pounds.
You can watch an on-demand video replay of the weigh-ins here: UFC on FOX 3 weigh-ins video.
UFC on FOX 3 weigh-in results:
MAIN CARD (FOX)
- Nate Diaz (156) vs. Jim Miller (156)
- Johny Hendricks (170.5) vs. Josh Koscheck (170.5)
- Alan Belcher (186) vs. Rousimar Palhares (186)
- Pat Barry (244) vs. Lavar Johnson (253)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FUEL TV)
- Tony Ferguson (154.5) vs. Michael Johnson (156)
- John Dodson (126) vs. Tim Elliott (125)
- John Hathaway (169) vs. Pascal Krauss (169)
- Louis Gaudinot (126) vs. John Lineker (127)*
- Danny Castillo (155) vs. John Cholish (155.5)
- Dennis Bermudez (145.5) vs. Pablo Garza (145)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
- Roland Delorme (135) vs. Nick Denis (135)
- Mike Massenzio (184) vs. Karlos Vemola (185)
* – Lineker has two hours to make weight.