The Super Fight League promotion will offer up its third event of 2012 in New Delhi, India, on Sunday, May 6th. The full card was recently announced and will be headlined by a heavyweight bout between Bobby Lashley and James Thompson that we covered here.
The co-main event will feature a light heavyweight bout between MMA veteran Trevor Prangley (23-9-1) and Baga Agaev (23-11). Prangley is coming off a TKO loss to former Bellator Middleweight Champion and new UFC fighter Hector Lombard last November. He has dropped four out of his last five fights with the lone win coming against UFC veteran Keith Jardine in 2010.
Agaev is also coming off a loss in his last bout as he was submitted by Juha Saarinen in the second round at the Lappeenranta Fight Night 7 event in Finland earlier this month. Agaev had won four consecutive bouts leading up to the loss to Saarinen.
The remaining main card bouts on the card are as follows:
- Doug Marshall vs. Zelg Galesic (middleweight bout)
- Lena Ovchynnikova vs. Joanne Calderwood (125 lb)
- Kultar Singh Gill vs Quinton Arendse (80 kg catchweight)
- Gurdarshan Mangat vs Liu Si Cong (62 kg catchweight)
- Lakhwinder Singh Sekhon vs Vladimir Biandov (lightweight bout)
- Anup Kumar [India] vs Noom (60 kg catchweight)
Once again, fans from all over the world can tune in and watch the event live and free on the official SFL YouTube channel: YouTube.com/SFL.