Fighter weigh-ins for Bellator 66 took place this evening in preparation for Friday night’s fight card from Cleveland, Ohio, in preparation for Bellator’s Friday night event at the I-X Center. All fighters made weight without issue.
Former Bellator Lightweight Champion Eddie Alvarez tipped the scales at 154.4 pounds, while his opponent Shinya Aoki also weighing in at 154.4 pounds. This will be a rematch with Alvarez looking to avenge a first round submission loss that took place in Japan almost four years ago.
Alvarez and Aoki will headline the Bellator 66 main card which will air LIVE on MTV2 at 8 p.m. ET. The main card will also feature the Bellator season six middleweight and lightweight semifinal bouts.
The preliminary card will stream LIVE on Spike.com starting at 6 p.m. ET.
Join us here at ProMMAnow.com (www.prommanow.com) Friday night for LIVE Bellator 66 fight results and play-by-play commentary.
The full results for Bellator 66 are as follows:
MAIN CARD (MTV2):
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Eddie Alvarez (154.5lbs) vs. Shinya Aoki (154.5lbs)
- Middleweight Tournament Semifinal Fight: Brian Rogers (185lbs) vs. Andreas Spang (185lbs)
- Middleweight Tournament Semifinal Fight: Maiquel Falcao (185lbs) vs. Vyacheslav Vasilevsky (185.5lbs)
- Lightweight Tournament Semifinal Fight: Lloyd Woodard (154.5lbs) vs. Rick Hawn (155lbs)
- Lightweight Tournament Semifinal Fight: Thiago Michel (154.5lbs) vs. Brent Weedman (155lbs)
- Women’s Catchweight Feature Fight: Jessica Eye (130lbs) vs. Anita Rodriguez (130.5lbs)
- Featherweight Feature Fight: Frank Caraballo (145lbs) vs. Donny Walker (144lbs)
- Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Atilla Vegh (200lbs) vs. Dan Spohn (204lbs)
- Light Heavyweight Feature Fight: Marcus Vanttinen (205lbs) vs. John Hawk (203.5lbs)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Julian Lane (155lbs) vs. Joe Heiland (155lbs)