Fighter weigh-ins for Bellator 65 took place this evening in preparation for Friday night’s fight card at Caesars Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, N.J. All fighters made weight without issue.
Bellator Bantamweight Champion Zach “Fun Size” Makovsky weighed in at 134.4 pounds, while his opponent Eduardo Dantas tipped the scales at the 135 pound title fight limit.
Makovsky and Dantas will headline the Bellator 65 main card which will air LIVE on MTV2 at 8 p.m. ET and will also feature two season six bantamweight tournament quarterfinal bouts and one of the featherweight tournament semifinal bouts.
The preliminary card will stream LIVE on Spike.com starting at 7 p.m. ET.
Join us here at ProMMAnow.com (www.prommanow.com) Friday night for LIVE Bellator 65 fight results and play-by-play commentary as we will be on the scene in Atlantic City bringing you cage side updates of all the fights.
The full weigh-in results for Bellator 65 are as follows:
MAIN CARD (MTV2)
- Bantamweight Championship Fight: Zach Makovsky (134.4) vs. Eduardo Dantas (135)
- Featherweight Tournament Semifinal Fight: Daniel Straus (145.8) vs. Mike Corey (145.6)
- Bantamweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: Ed West (135) vs. Marcos Galvao (135)
- Bantamweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: Alexis Vila (136) vs. Luis Nogueira (135.4)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike.com)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Mikhail Malyutin (155.3) vs. E.J. Brooks (155.8)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Lyman Good (171) vs. LeVon Maynard (171.8)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Kris McCray (170.6) vs. Ailton Barbosa (169.6)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Terrell Hobbs (155.4) vs. Will Martinez (153.8)
- Featherweight Feature Fight: Scott Heckman (146) vs. Lester Caslow (146)
- Middleweight Feature Fight: Plinio Cruz (185) vs. Duane Bastress (185.2)
- Featherweight Feature Fight: Kenny Foster (145.6) vs. Jay Haas (145.6)