UNCASVILLE, Conn. – The weigh-ins for Bellator 63 took place today in preparation for Friday night’s event at the Mohegan Sun Arena, which features the Bellator season 6 welterweight tournament quarterfinals. All the main card tournament fighters made weight without issue, as did the preliminary card fighters.
Bellator 63 will be broadcast LIVE Frida, March 30, at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT on MTV2. The preliminary card fights will begin at 7:30 p.m. ET/ 6:30 p.m. CT and streamed LIVE and FREE around the world on Spike.com.
The full rweigh-in results for Bellator 63 are as follows:
- Welterweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: Chris Lozano (171) vs. Karl Amoussou (170)
- Welterweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: Ben Saunders (170) vs. Raul Amaya (170)
- Welterweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: Bryan Baker (169.25) vs. Carlos Pereira (171)
- Welterweight Tournament Quarterfinal Fight: David Rickels (168.25) vs. Jordan Smith (169)
- Heavyweight Feature Fight: Randy Smith (254.25) vs. Parker Porter (257)
- Catchweight Feature Fight: Marc Stevens (164) vs. Ryan Quinn (165)
- Lightweight Feature Fight: Saul Almeida (155.75) vs. Matt Bessette (154.5)
- Welterweight Feature Fight: Tiawan Howard (171) vs. Andrey Koreshkov (170.5)
- Middleweight Feature Fight: Jeff Nader (184.75) vs. Dan Cramer (185.5)
- Womens Flyweight Feature Fight: Marianna Kheyfets (126) vs. Munah Holland (126)
- Featherweight Feature Fight: Brandon Fleming (145) vs. Pete Rogers (145)
Join us at ProMMAnow.com (www.prommanow.com) Friday night for LIVE play-by-play commentary of Bellator 63.