LAS VEGAS – ProMMAnow.com (www.prommanow.com) was on scene for today’s official “Strikeforce: Rockhold vs. Jardine” fighter weigh-ins at the HRH Lounge inside the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
Strikeforce middleweight champion Luke Rockhold, as well as his main event opponent, UFC vet Keith Jardine, both weighed in at exactly 185 pounds, the maximum weight allowed for a middleweight title bout.
Preliminary-card welterweight Nah-Shon Burrell originally weighed in at 172 pounds, but dropped the extra pound during the additional hour allowed as a grace period, ultimately weighing in at 171 pounds even.
Saturday’s fight card will be held at The Joint, also inside the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, and will air LIVE on Showtime (main card) and Showtime Extreme (preliminary card).
The complete weigh-in results for “Strikeforce: Rockhold vs. Jardine” are as follows:
MAIN CARD (Showtime)
- Champ Luke Rockhold (185) vs. Keith Jardine (185)
- Adlan Amagov (186) vs. Robbie Lawler (186)
- Lorenz Larkin (206) vs. Muhammed Lawal (205)
- Jordan Mein (169) vs. Tyron Woodley (171)
- Tarec Saffiedine (170) vs. Tyler Stinson (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Showtime Extreme)
- Nah-Shon Burrell (171)* vs. James Terry (171)
- Trevor Smith (205) vs. Gian Villante (206)
- Ricky Legere (171) vs. Chris Spang (171)
- Alonzo Martinez (160.5) vs. Estevan Payan (160)
* Originally weighed 172 pounds, but lost one pound during an extra hour grace period.
See ProMMAnow.com’s complete coverage for “Strikeforce: Rockhold vs. Jardine“.